Amerex is one of the heavyweights in the fire extinguisher space. Its high manufacturing standards and keen attention to details set it apart from others out there. Over the years, it has developed several extinguishers that can effectively put out different types of fire. The Amerex 240, which is one of the newest offerings, is an eye-catching, durable, effective, and lightweight water-based fire extinguisher.
Since it has an all-metal construction and a premium quality brass valve, you can be confident that it will last for a long time.
Unlike other extinguishers out there that are bulky, the Amerex is lightweight. This means that you can use and move it around with relative ease.
This excellent extinguisher comes with a wall bracket, so you won’t have to spend extra cash to purchase it separately.
The effectiveness of the Amerex 240 is going to impress you. This bad boy can discharge water quickly and put out flames that are 45 to 55 feet away.
Another notable thing about this top-notch fire extinguisher is that it is super easy to use and maintain. This makes it perfect for home use and facilities like hospitals and schools. Bear in mind that it is designed to put out “class A” related fires (paper, coal, wood, plastic, and cloth).
The Amerex 240 comes with a detailed manual that contains everything you need to know about its use, maintenance, and installation. So, you won’t have to cudgel your brain to figure things out on your own.
The reason why this extinguisher is one of the best on the market is that it is easy to fill/recharge. You can refill it at the comfort of your home.
Needless to say, Amerex 240 is effective and has a lot of useful features, but it has a few downsides. First, it is more expensive than models from other brands similar to it. Also, it can only be used to put out “class A” fires (ordinary combustibles).
- It comes with a high-quality all-metal valve.
- It is super easy to use and maintain.
- It comes with a detailed instruction manual and labels in several languages.
- It is rechargeable.
- Large stainless pull pin.
- The cylinder is made of stainless steel.
- It doesn’t leave any residue.
- It has an impressive temperature range of -40F to 120F.
- It comes with a five-year warranty.
- It is designed to store pressure.
- It can hold 2.5 gallons of.
- Fitted with nozzle and hose with a 2A U/L rating.
- It easy to use and maintain, even for people with little or no experience
- It is safe to use and meets all relevant safety standards
- It comes with several accessories.
- It is great for putting out ordinary combustibles like wood, paper, and coal.
- It has a solid all-metal construction.
- It is expensive.
- It cannot be used to put out electric-related fires.
Below are some tips that will come in handy when using this extinguisher
- Bear in mind that this fire extinguisher isn’t designed to fight large fires, but for putting out small fires and preventing them from spreading. So, take prompt action as soon as you detect a small fire.
- Mount your extinguisher in areas you can conveniently reach in the event of a fire.
- Utilizes the cooling, soaking and penetrating effect of a 45-55 ft. stream of WATER
- For use on Class A (ordinary combustibles) fires
- 55 sec. discharge time
- All metal valve construction, Brass Valve
- Includes Wall Bracket
If you are looking for a portable, lightweight, and environmentally friendly fire extinguisher, the iBlockFire is a good place to start. Its user-friendly design, and out of this world performance...
The Amerex co2 extinguisher is a top tier fire suppressing equipment with a lot of impressive features. Its superb design and exceptional performance make it one of the best co2 fire extinguishers...