Fedco 190387 fire pump is a durable, high-performance, and sturdy fire extinguisher that is perfect for outdoor use. Its user-friendly design and superior performance set it out from models from other brands similar to it.
This rugged fire extinguisher measures 19 x 16.2 x 10 inches, weighs 11 pounds, and features a 5-gallon capacity tank. Its uniquely designed nozzle will give you the freedom to change from cone to straight spray without the use of any additional tool.
Since the Fedco 190387 is a water fire extinguisher, it can only be used to put out ordinary combustibles like wood and plastic (Class A). It can be used at home, in the outdoors, at school and some facilities.
As you would expect from a top-notch fire extinguisher, the Fedco 190387 is durable and will last for years and years to come. Unlike other models out there whose tanks are made of metal that is prone to rust, the Fedco 190387 has a heavy-duty poly tank that is not susceptible to rust. Even more, the tank is UV resistant and can withstand regular use without the risk of it falling apart. To ensure that the tank remains in perfect condition, it is fitted with a tough heavy-duty base.
The pump in this excellent extinguisher is going to amaze you. It is made from high-quality seamless brass cylinders. With it, you will be able to spray up to 25 feet.
Carrying this high-performance extinguisher is relatively easy. Thanks to its super comfortable shoulder, you can choose to carry it on your back. Its watertight gasket and ventilated cap prevent it from leaking.
Storing and maintaining this premium quality fire extinguisher is relatively easy, as most part of it is made of tough plastic. Also, refilling it is easy, and can be done at home.
What makes this extinguisher stand out is that the brand behind it has a rich history. You see, for the past 80 plus years, Smith Indian fire pumps have been used by wildland warriors to put out everything from forest fires to rubbish and bush fires. Even now, it still one of the best fire extinguisher brands on the market.
The fact that the Fedco 190387 was approved by the US forest service goes a long way to show how effective and reliable it is.
The Fedco 190387 is undoubtedly a heavy-duty fire extinguisher that is perfect for indoor and outdoor use, but it has one main issue. Some customers complained that some of its parts came defective. As you would expect from a reputable brand, their quick responding customer care unit was able to address these issues.
- It features a tough base that protects the tank and absorbs shock.
- It can hold up to five gallons of water.
- Its all-brass pump can spray up to 25 feet.
- Manufactured in the United States.
- Its tank is easy to fill.
- Comfortable shoulder straps.
- Approved by the United States Forest Service.
- Watertight gasket.
- Seamless brass cylinders.
- It is easy to use and refill and maintain
- It is tough and would last for years and years to come.
- It is great for domestic and outdoor use.
- It is heavy.
- It may come defective.
- It can only put out Class A fires.
- Brass pump will give you years of bind free use
- UV resistant tank that will last for years of heavy use
- Rust-free and sturdy
- Carry handle also functions as storage for the pump
- Dual Nozzle changes quickly from stream to spray without tools
FIRE EXTINGUISHERS FOAM SPRAY Environmentally friendly, biodegradable iBlockFire...
The Amerex co2 extinguisher is a top tier fire suppressing equipment with a lot of impressive features. Its superb design and exceptional performance make it one of the best co2 fire extinguishers...